The Rhynd Wedding Videographer | Emily + Tammy
We captured Emily and Tammy’s wedding back in November and the day was so special. The morning was misty and magical, with the Rhynd looking gorgeous. It was one of our favourite weddings filmed in Scotland in 2022.
Romantic & Relaxed wedding day & bonfire magic
The couple wanted a relaxed day with rustic vibes. The florals by Blue Poppy Florist, the warm venue lighting, cosy tartans worn by Emily & Tammy and autumnal colours contributed to the rustic-themed wedding. And we just LOVE earthy colours and laid-back feels at weddings!
The day was so romantic, from the personal vows, to stolen kisses and affection. These two clearly are head over heals for each other! The brides created the most wonderful and fun day to celebrate their love for each other!
There is no good winter wedding without the bonfire and marshmallows are a must! The guests gathered around the fire and had some firepit fun, roasting marshmallows, laughing, sipping prosecco, and lighting the sparklers after the dark. The Rhynd looked beautifully cosy in the twinkling lights.
What a day! Emily and Tammy – you are simply awesome! Thank you for having us to capture the day for you!
Wedding day suppliers:
- The Rhynd wedding videographer: Utopia Films
- Wedding Photographer: Lucas from Catching The Moments
- Venue: The Rhynd Café & Events Venue, in Leuchars, near St Andrews
- Celebrant: Annalese McDermott
- MUA & Hair: Jasmin French Make Up & Blow Dry Lounge
- Emily: Rosa Clara (Kudo’s Bridal Edinburgh)
- Tammy: Monsoon
- Florals: Blue Poppy
- Entertainment: Corra
- Cake: Liggy’s Cakes
- Catering: Regis Banqueting (Catering)