Achnagairn Castle Wedding Videographer
| Lauren + Declan
The wedding of Lauren and Declan at Achnagairn Castle was a special one! The couple fairytale idea was to get married in the stunning setting of the Scottish castle. We love Achnagairn Estate so much and it is one of our favourite venues in the Scottish Highlands. So magical! The first visit at Achnagairn for us was when we captured a wedding of Christine and Daniel, a New York based couple.
Scottish -American wedding featuring the mesmerising owls, pygmy goats, donkey and more…
The day was so magical from the start to finish. The couple blended the Scottish and American traditions and made the day their own fairytale. They shared a first look before the wedding ceremony on the magnificent grounds of Achnagairn Castle. Lauren wanted to be surrounded not only by the loved ones, who travelled from around the world, but as the animal lover, by the little and big furry friends. How cute were the ring bearers – two pygmy goats, Dilly & Dally!? We especially loved capturing the wedding reception with the lawn games set up for the guests to play, and the adorable Dilly, Daly, Primrose, Leo, Edward, and gorgeous owls who stole many hearts that day!
The day couldn’t run so perfectly without all the planning made by Lyndsey from Clementine Weddings who took care of everything and everyone! What a star!
Lauren & Declan thank you for having us and allowing us to capture the day for you – it was unforgettable!
Achnagairn Castle wedding team:
- Videographer: Utopia Films
- Venue: Achnagairn Castle & Estate
- • Planner: Lyndsey from Clementine Weddings + Events
- • Caterers: The Lunchbox Boys
- • Officiant: Dr. Pablo Escobedo (Declan’s best friend)
- • Photographer: Honey Do Photography
- • Florist: Angela Stewart Creative
- • Rentals/Equipement: Eva’s Covers
- • Cake: Cupcake Creations
- • Day Entertainment: Trots of Fun
- • Evening Entertainment: Highland Castle Entertainment
- • Beauty: Lois Skinner
- • Piper: Spud the Piper